There is an App available for Windows, MacOS, and Android (phones and tablets). Before you can use the App, you need an Observer Account.
This app allows observers to:
- Show public messages sent by the observatory (including associated images)
- Show private observer messages sent to and from the observatory (including associated images)
- Send private observer messages to the observatory and receive replies typically within a few seconds
- Access observatory web pages (queues, etc.) using the built-in web browser.
- Browse web links in message replies and in public and private messages using the built in web browser.
Download, Installation and Setup:
Once installed, follow these App Setup instructions.
Communicator App Images