There is an App available for Windows, MacOS, iOS (iPhone and iPad), and Android (phones and tablets). Before you can use the App, you need an Observer Account.
This app allows observers to:
- Show public messages sent by the observatory (including associated images)
- Show private observer messages sent to and from the observatory (including associated images)
- Send private observer messages to the observatory and receive replies typically within a few seconds
- Access observatory web pages (queues, etc.) using the built-in web browser.
- Browse web links in message replies and in public and private messages using the built in web browser.
Download, Installation and Setup:
- Installers for Windows and MacOS are here.
- The Android version is available from the Play Store.
Once installed, follow these App Setup instructions.
Communicator App Images