Some Links That Pertain to Me
- I work at the Department of Astronomy and Physics (systems administrator) and its Burke-Gaffney Observatory (director).
- The home page of The Earth Centered Universe, my planetarium and telescope control program (located at a commercial site).
- I built and own the Abbey Ridge Observatory which is located in my backyard in Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia. The primary projects undertaken involve the observations of variable stars.
- I have co-discovered, with Paul Gray, a few supernovae.
- The Halifax Centre (I am a past-lots-of-things with the Centre) of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada (I am a past national president).
- I am a contributor to the Observer's Handbook.
- Someone created a Wikipedia page about me.
Some Astronomical Images
- Visit the Abbey Ridge Observatory for many images that I have taken there.
- Some ccd images of Comet Linear taken with a TeleVue Genesis+ST8 CCD camera on July 21/2000 are here. They were taken at the St. Croix Observatory.
- Some ccd images of various deep sky objects taken with a TeleVue Genesis+ST8 CCD camera on July 21/2000 are here. They were taken at the St. Croix Observatory.
- Some older ccd images of various deep sky objects taken with at the Burke-Gaffney Observatory are here.
- Some video images from the August 12, 1999 Solar Eclipse taken off the coast of Nova Scotia from a small plane that 6 of my friends and I chartered.
- Comet Hale-Bopp Images (1997)
- My images and movies of the March 24, 1997 Lunar Eclipse
- My images of Comet Hyakutake (1996)