There is a new App available for beta testing for Windows, MacOS, and Android (phones and tablets). This app allows observers to:
- Show public messages sent by the observatory
- Show private observer messages sent to and from the observatory
- Send private observer messages to the observatory and receive replies typically within a few seconds
- Access observatory web pages (queues, etc.) using the built-in web browser.
- Browse web links in message replies and in public and private messages using the built in web browser.
Download, Installation and Setup:
Installers for Windows and MacOS are here. The Android version is available from the Play Store. Once installed, follow these App Setup instructions. A YouTube Tutorial walks you through the install and setup process. And this YouTube Tutorial shows how to use the App.
Communicator App Images